In recent years there's been an explosion of interest among coaches and facilitators in visual thinking and note taking. Using visuals to capture discussions and explain concepts increases understanding and engagement and eases communication, especially for participants from different work backgrounds.
Graphic recorder and cartoonist Terry LaBan works with individuals and teams to explain the basics of visual thinking, demonstrate how it works and show participants visual techniques they can use themselves—no drawing skills necessary!
Participants will learn:
- What visualization is and how it works
- How to create mind maps and visual models
- Basic typography and visual symbols
- How to draw anything using just a few simple shapes
- How to use sketch notes for work and pleasure